Friday, January 21, 2011

New ideas

One thing that I loved last year was traveling up and down the east coast and attending many AER state events (teachers' groups) and showing my work. What always seem to come from these events is the beginnings of new ideas. There are quotes, words phrases and themes that I might not have thought of on my own and enjoy the impromptu brainstorming. Brainstorming is something very important to artists!

Also, on Facebook I often run contests. I will suggest a category and request ideas. If I use your idea- you get that item for FREE! BUT, that being said, please feel free to send me ideas- even if I am not running a contest. If I use your idea, you will still get it for free!!!!
Please become a fan, please look up K Fehr designs and Jewelry in Braille and 'like' me!
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/pages/K-Fehr-Designs-and-Jewelry-in-Braille/234943035153

Next month I will be in Chicago- attending the IL AER event. Who doesn't love Chicago in February? Brrrrrrr.... But, from that I hope to meet new people, spread the word about my work and ~hopefully~ announce a BIG new addition to the Jewelry in Braille line. Something MANY of you have asked for and is SO close to fruition. Stay tuned!!

No comments:

Post a Comment